Monday 26 October 2020

October 10th 2020 - I have the Second Hormone Injection

 I had my second LHRH injection yesterday at the GP surgery. I have to admit that I am now feeling pretty average overall. On a scale of 1-10 I feel about a 4. I have a headache behind my right eye and the skin above my right eyebrow is tender to the touch. I have dark circles around my eyes and I also have what feels like a stiff neck. This coupled with various other muscle aches and a general lethargy is making me feel down. I am not sure whether this is to do with the hormone therapy or maybe even to do with the remnants of my suspected Covid 19 symptoms in March. Anyway, I am not exactly full of the joys of spring. I am still managing my 45-60 minute walks in the morning and doing my press-ups but I am not really enjoying this as I used to.

For the time being, I have decided to grin and bear it and discuss the possible side effects of the treatment during my appointment with Velindre in a couple of weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...