Wednesday 3 March 2021

March 3rd 2021 - Halfway Through the Radiotherapy

I have passed the 50% mark for my radiotherapy. In fact, just about to go for my twelfth session.  My tiredness level if anything has increased and I have just started to feel the looseness of the bowels that was predicted at the start of the treatment. These aside there are no other obvious side effects. I feel like the third week will be the hardest and it does seem to be dragging a bit. Next week hopefully it will all be downhill as the finishing line comes clearly into sight.

What happens next will be revealed on the 15th March when I next meet with the oncologist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...