Monday 26 October 2020

October 18th 2020 - The Second Oncology Appointment is Looming

Another week has gone by and I do feel a bit better than last week with the headache gone. I still do not have a great deal of energy but that might be due to the remnants of Covid or just getting old. This week sees the next blood test and the following Monday the consultation in Velindre. There is some uncertainly about the impact of the impending Covid lockdown which may make things more difficult.

The waistline seems to be expanding and there are the occasional hot flushes to contend with which means that the hormone therapy is at least having an effect. None of this is unexpected of course. I am feeling really impatient to know if the therapy has had an effect on the cancer. The blood test should give some answers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...