Monday 9 November 2020

November 9th 2020 The Third Hormone Injection and More Hot Flushes

 Just had my third hormone injection. I was hoping to change to three-monthly injections after I had been given the go ahead by Velindre. Yet again, the letter to the GP has gone astray so I could only have a monthly dose. It does rather knock your confidence. The GP is not aware that I am now on enzalutamide tablets either.

In terms of the side effects of the various treatments, the most noticeable one is the hot flushes that are now more frequent. My waistline continues to expand but the leisure centre should now be open so perhaps some swimming/gym will help. Weather permitting, I will also be able to return to the golf course. I have been measuring my blood pressure but that seems to be normal at around 130/70. Overall, I think that I am feeling more tired and lethargic but maybe that is lockdownitis.

Still worrying though but I guess that is normal in these circumstances.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...