Monday 26 October 2020

September 9th 2020 - I Finally Have the First Hormone Injection

 I have had the first injection at last. The injection was into my stomach and hurt a little. I will have an injection monthly from now on with the entry point alternating between the left and right side of my stomach. Sadly, it is not possible to set up the appointments for this more than a couple of weeks in advance so it looks as if I will be spending a lot of time on the telephone!

I asked about a prescription for the tablets but that needs a phone call from a doctor to organise. That should happen tomorrow.

So now it will be waiting to see what the side effects of the hormone treatment will be – chemical castration by any other name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...