Monday 26 October 2020

September 7th 2020 - Success At last

 The good news is that the nurse from the surgery rang this morning at around 10.00am. The bad news is I am back to square one! The GP surgery is still maintaining that they have had no letter from Velindre so cannot proceed. This is even though the man I spoke to in the surgery on Friday seemed to be reading the very same letter from his computer screen. This is fast becoming a farce and I really don’t know what to do about it. The nurse did say that she would investigate and report back before the end of the day but I am not really holding out much hope.

How could it be this difficult? So much for our brilliant NHS. Let us hope that the cancer is growing as slowly as this rigmarole is progressing.

Oh, ye of little faith. The surgery rang at 2.00 pm – it is all systems go for 2.00pm tomorrow. Movement at last. Not sure what went wrong but I won’t dwell on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...