Monday 26 October 2020

September 4th 2020 - Still Trying to Organise That Hormone Injection

 No phone call from the nurse so it is back to ringing the nurse. This is getting past a joke!

This time I must have pressed the wrong option button on the phone. I get through to the home appointments line. The good news was that I actually talked to someone who was helpful. He checked that the information from Velindre was on my file and confirmed that they could carry out the required injection. So far so good.

Then came that dreaded statement, “I will get the nurse to ring you on Monday to discuss it”. I told him I had got this stage a few times before and was getting more and more frustrated.

“The nurse will need to check with our pharmacy before we can go ahead,” he said.

“Can we just book an appointment so I can plan ahead,” I whimpered.

“No, you will need to speak to the nurse but there are plenty of appointments available. I will make sure Emma rings you on Monday,” came the reply.

Is this a success? We shall see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...