Monday 26 October 2020

August 5th 2020 - You Have to be Proactive

I had heard nothing from the NHS so decided to ring up to see what was happening. After initially leaving a message on an answer phone Gemma contacted me shortly afterwards (Gemma and Sian job share I think). Gemma would follow up the PET scan and the appointment with the oncologist. It seems to me that there is a need to be proactive when dealing with the NHS – communication is certainly not one of their strong points.

I read an article about the late Bob Willis who seemed to have a very similar story to me. It made me feel a bit gloomy. I also had a number of phone calls wishing me well – it’s great to have them but it is quite stressful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...