Tuesday 30 May 2023

PSA Still Undetectable But Last Hormone Injection in July

Another three months has passed and another telephone consultation. In the meantime I had my three-monthly Prostap injection in early April. Delighted to hear that my PSA level is still undetectable.

My Prostap injection in July will be my last but the effects are likely to linger on until November. My next consultation will coincide with this in November i.e. in six months.

When the hormone treatment finishes, the PSA level will necessarily rise. The big question is if it stablilises at an acceptable level i.e 2.0-3.0 or if it climbs higher. I will worry about that when the time comes. Until then I will manage those pesky side-effects of the hormone treatment as best I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...