Sunday 18 December 2022

Stopping the Pills

My course of Xtandi is coming to an end in a week or so. My latest PSA level is still undetectable so I guess it has done its job. It has also turned out that I have also been taking bicalutamide tablets for two years plus when I should have had taken them for only 28 days. Some how they got on to a repeat prescription and I went blithely on taking them. So, with the Xtandi plus bicalutamide plus the Prostap injections I really was giving my male hormones a bashing. It certainly might account for some of the side effects that I have experienced.

When my supply of Xtandi runs out I will just be on the Prostap injections for another year. After Xmas I will have a serious attempt to lose weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...