Monday 11 January 2021

January 11th 2021 - I finally get the Three Monthly Jab

I finally had my first three monthly injection today after months of communication issues between GP and Velindre. I have to confess this is the first time I have been genuinely worried about catching Covid 19. In a short period of time, I have four face to face medical appointments. Today was the first and this is then closely followed by the dentist on Wednesday, blood test on Friday and Velindre next Monday. I know the necessary precautions are all in place but the virus is rampant at the moment. The plan is for radiotherapy to commence in February with daily visits to Velindre. I would feel a lot more comfortable with a dose of vaccine in my arm! I will have to wait my turn for this of course.

The side effects of the hormone treatment are still in evidence with fatigue and hot flushes still accompanying the inexorable weight gain.

The next key date is next Monday’s visit to Velindre.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...