Monday 26 October 2020

June 26th 2020 - The Biopsy Is Confirmed

 Well the long-awaited letter finally arrived dated Jun 18th. This confirms that the biopsy will be on Jul 2nd. This included another copy of the details of the procedure and suggested I arrived at the hospital with “a comfortably full bladder”. I will also be given a course of antibiotics to accompany the procedure and cannot drive for 24 hours.

It all seems like a bit of a dream still and the full consequences have still not struck home. I have to confess that I am thinking about it a lot more though. The sooner I get to know the extent of the problem the better. Thursday cannot come quickly enough now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...