Monday 26 October 2020

April 2nd 2020 - A Letter Eases My Fears

 I had a letter from the consultant who had reviewed my case. He noted a marginally elevated PSA level. The prevailing pandemic meant that patients in my situation were being asked to have a repeat blood test done in six months as it was considered that the risk of contracting COVID 19 during a hospital visit presented a higher risk than the raised PSA level. I felt a certain amount of relief as the situation did not seem to be too serious if this sort of delay was considered to be OK.





I put the issue to the back of my mind and noted the need to get another blood test done in late September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PSA Still Undetectable and Diet Having Positive Effect

Just had my latest check-up and I am delighted to say PSA is still undetectable. I have indeed decided to do something about the weight gain...